Monday, October 5, 2009

Marvelous Weekend

I have had a wonderful weekend! We were able to watch General Conference here at home. The speakers were great and the music was gorgeous. I enjoyed the alone time I had while all the guys in the house went to Priesthood meeting.
During the break on Saturday, Oliver and I cut back the peonies and divided some of them. I am going to try and spread them around the yard a little more. They grow well where we have them, but I am sure they will like other areas of the yard.
On Sunday we had the sweet spiritual experience of taking Oliver to the stake patriarch for his patriarchal blessing. It reaffirmed my testimony that the Lord knows each of us individually and cares about the little things we worry about.
After we came home, I noticed both Kent and Oliver were in black suits, so I had them pose for a picture or two.Here are my Men in Black!

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha!! These guys are hilarious. Now if only they could share Oliver's hair between the two of them...

    So glad you had such a wonderful conference weekend. I don't think the choir has ever been more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! It's comforting to know that these Men in Black (and the others just like them) are in my world and helping to make it a better place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny. What studly men I'm related to.

    ReplyDelete